SourceKit is a programmer’s text based editing web application for Chrome. It is more like Textmate (which is a text editor for Mac) and provides the functionality of not just editing text inside the Chrome browser, but also synchronization with a DropBox account.
To install this web app, you will have to sign in with your DropBox account and grant access.
Features of SourceKit include:
- C#, SQL support
- Utilization of Bespin’s buffers when switching tabs
- It Fixes undo / redo functionality
- It includes a “lock” so that multiple files cannot be clicked when the first file is being loaded
- Files and folders can be created (with the file list on the left side of the interface)
- It has a default page in order to make the application less bare on start up
SourceKit web app for Chrome