View in galleryRevolutionary is an S-Off tool from the developers of Unrevoked and AlphaRevX that brings you a one click S-Off solution for most HTC Android devices. Of the many devices (including tablets) the tool caters, HTC Wildfire, despite being an old phone has made it to the tool’s list. If you still own a Wildfire and never bothered to gain S-Off on the phone, please do so and free the phone of the shackles it’s bind to right now. Gaining S-Off on HTC devices has never been this easier, so go ahead give it a shot.
The tool will also install ClockworkMod recovery on the device to allow easy installation of ROMs or other unsigned zip packages. Furthermore, the tool is only applicable for Arias running the 1.01.0001 HBOOT version. Here’s how to go about this now.
Disclaimer: Please follow this guide at your own risk. AddictiveTips will not be liable if your device gets damaged or bricked during the process.
- HTC Fastboot drivers.
- Make sure HTC Sync is uninstalled.
- To begin, head over to the Revolutionary portal and download the tool for Windows.
- The download will commence and a form with varying fields will open. Do NOT close the page and wait for the download to complete.
- Meanwhile, connect the phone to the computer via USB and make sure USB Debugging is enabled. (Settings > Application > Development).
- Once downloaded, extract the contents and and run Revolutionary.exe.
- You will now see a serial number. Copy that and paste it into the field named Serial number in the webpage that was opened.
- Once the fields are completely entered hit the Generate button to be given a key.
- Copy that key and paste it at the relevant position in the terminal window.
- Let the tool do its thing, so wait patiently as your phone gains S-Off.
That’s it, your device should now have S-Off enabled.