We have already featured this Android theme for HTC Aria before but back then, it was an Android 2.3 Gingerbread themed CyanogenMod ROM rather than a standalone theme, though that has changed now and the developer has released it as a theme that you can install to your device if you are already running CyanogenMod 6.1.1 on it.
This theme has been developed by XDA-Developers forum member brswattt who saw our previous coverage and contacted us to let us know of the update. This theme includes a Gingerbread launcher, keyboard, lock screen, home screen, menus, widgets and more, and attempts to give your HTC Aria a complete Gingerbread makeover. It requires that you are running CyanogenMod 6.1.1 on your device..
To install this theme to your HTC Aria running CyanogenMod 6.1.1:
- Download the theme from the link given below and copy it to your SD card.
- Reboot your device into ClockworkMod recovery.
- Take a nandroid backup.
- From the advanced menu, wipe dalvik cache.
- Get back to the main recovery menu and flash the theme from the zip file copied to the SD card in Step 1.
- Reboot your device from recovery.
- Once you boot into Android again, go to:
Settings > CyanogenMod Settings > User Interface > Tweak Extras > Select Theme
and select the ‘STOCK_Gingerbread’ theme from there.
There you go, your CyanogenMod 6.1.1 HTC Aria now has an Android 2.3 Gingerbread theme.