View in galleryInstalling a custom theme to your Android device gives it an entirely personalized look reflecting your choice and if you are an owner of the Samsung Galaxy S I9000, you can now install the spectacular Steep Blue V3 theme as well as boot animation to your phone and give it a fresh new look to boast on this Samsung Galaxy S series phone’s beautiful 4” Super AMOLED screen! For more screenshots of the theme and boot animations as well as the complete installation guide, read on.
This theme has been developed by XDA-Developers forum member edint3000 and boasts around 34+ number of applications that have been modified along with the usual taskbar, wallpaper and notification bar etc. This theme currently has the maximum number of themed in-phone applications for the Samsung Galaxy I9000.
Disclaimer: Please follow this guide at your own risk. AddictiveTips will not be liable if your device gets damaged or bricked during the process.
The theme also features three brilliantly made boot animations, which are also themed as per the overall looks of the phone. Some of the screenshots of a Samsung Galaxy S I9000 using the theme are below:
The Boot Animations 3.0a , 3.0b & 3.0c :
- A Rooted Samsung Galaxy I9000 (Tutorial: how to root and unroot Samsung Galaxy S i9000 with a single click)
- ClockworkMod Recovery installed. (See how to install ClockworkMod recovery on Samsung Galaxy I9000)
- Supported ROM Versions : JPU, JPX, JPY, JP3 or JP5.
- Steel Blue V3 Full Theme
- Steel Blue Boot Animation v3.0a | v3.0b | v3.0c (Optional)
- Download the Steel Blue V3 Full Theme file and place it on the SD card.
- Reboot into ClockworkMod Recovery.
- Perform a Nandroid backup, just incase you want to revert back to your current theme.
- Wipe cache & Dalvik cache.
- Install the theme file using ClockworkMod’s menu.
- Wipe cache & Dalvik cache again.
Congratulations! The Steel Blue V3 theme is now installed on your device!
Each of the boot animations zip files can be flashed separately using the same procedure to choose whichever animation tickles your fancy. Do let us know how you like it. In case of any suggestions or issues, or for any updates on newer versions, please head over to the XDA-Developers forum thread.