HTC Evo 4G comes with an integrated powerful flash light and users are able to use their flash light while taking photos, for better photography in low or no light conditions. Now there is a way through which you can even record your videos in low or no light with your HTC Evo 4G’s flash on, using a handy app. While the app is built for HTC Desire, it works equally well on many other HTC phones, including the Evo 4G. Continue reading after the break for the complete instructions.
It is often said that the best camera is one that is with you at the right moment. With the popularity of smartphones, most of us now have a decent camera around all the time to capture our precious moments, but what about those low light situations? With this simple method, you will be able to record those precious moments even in low light conditions, with the phone’s flash light.
Here is the step by step guide on how to achieve this. This guide will work on both rooted and non-rooted HTC EVO 4G and there are few chances of memory leaks during video recordings. Still, we will insist on practicing caution when giving this method a try, as keeping the flash on for a long time can cause the phone to heat up.
- First navigate to Market in your HTC Evo 4G.
- Once you are there, search for an app named “ LED desire light”.
- Now download and install the application from the market.
- After you have downloaded this, launch the app, go to its setting and press “enable light”.
- Now open your camera app and turn to video recorder. If every thing is ok, you will have your flash on with video recorder.
That was easy, no? Now all that’s left is for the right moment to pop up, in low light conditions. Go ahead, capture it even in the dark and save it as a memory.