In case you were wondering how to set music or sound from YouTube videos as ringtones on your Android phone, then there is some interesting news for you. There is a very straight forward method to set YouTube videos as your ringtones and anyone with an Android device can do it. Ringdroid is the app that makes it possible for you to set YouTube Video music / sound as your Android’s ringtone. With Ringdroid you can not only set MP3 converted YouTube Videos as ringtones, but can do it for any MP3 file in your handset’s memory.
Here is the step by step guide on making YouTube videos as your Android phone’s ringtones:
- The first step is to select a YouTube video of your choice and convert it to MP3. Just Google for ‘YouTube to MP3 online’ and you will find many sites that will convert it online for you and let you download the converted MP3 directly.
- Once you have the MP3 of the YouTube video ready, save it on your desktop for easy access.
- Now connect your phone to the computer, mount SD card and save the MP3 file you converted / downloaded to SD card root.
- Once this is done, launch Market on your phone and download Rindroid.
- Once done, launch Ringdroid and select the MP3 you copied to SD card following on screen instructions.
- Now you can either set the whole file as your ringtone, or edit it as per your desire within the Ringdroid App.
- And there you go! You now have your favorite YouTube Video music as your Android phones’ ringtone.
- Please note that Ringdroid App works on all Android handsets running Android 1.6 Donut and later. [Eclair, Froyo]
Here is the video guide for your reference:
You can also download Ringdroid App for you Android phone by scanning the QR Code below: