Vodafone has just released the new branded Vodafone 945 Android handset that might quite likely be the successor to Vodafone 845. The phone is a complete touch screen Android 2.1 Eclair device, likely developed by ZTE to be sold by Vodafone under their own brand name. Interested in the detailed specs? We have those right after the jump.
Here are the specs of Vodafone 945 Android Phone:
- Android 2.1 Eclair OS
- 3.2 Inch 240 x 480 pixels TFT Capacitive Touch Screen
- Haptic Feedback Support
- 600 MHz Qualcomm MSM7227 processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 300 MB Internal Memory
- MicroSD Card Slot (Expandable up to 32 GB)
- GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 for 2G connectivity
- HSDPA 900 / 2100 for 3G connectivity
- 5 Megapixel Primary Camera
- LED Flash
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP
- Vodafone Music Services With 3.2 Million DRM-Free Tracks
- Available In Black and Silver
There is no word on the processor this handset carries, but Vodafone’s official press release terms this handset as “High-end”. As far as we are concerned, we don’t see any thing high-end going about Vodafone 945 with these kind of conventional mid-tier Android device specs. The phone will be packaged with a Vodafone plan and it might possibly come free with a contract.
Update: We have confirmed that the device has been manufactured by ZTE and has the internal name of ZTE Joe. We also have updates on the specs including the CPU, and have updated the spec sheet above to reflect the new information. As you can see, with a meagre 600 MHz processor, the device can’t exactly be classified as high-end, though 512 MB of RAM is definitely nice.