YoshinaGraph is a free scientific graph utility for data analysis and presentation developed by a Japanese guy named Harukazu Yoshino. According to him,
yoshinoGRAPH has been developed just for myself to handle data of transport phenomena of organic conductors but I wish it also assists you to proceed your own research.
You can make 2D and 3D graphs easily from data files in text format. It is a small file but includes many basic and advanced features. To run this program you must have Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 installed on your computer.
Some visible feature includes:
- plot styles: scatter charts, density and 3D plots with options
- double y-axis and shift in y direction are available in 2D graph
- easy to change scales among linear, log and inverse
- polynomial and 3rd spline fits
- manual fit of two independent lines to a data curve
- easy to remove scattered/noisy data
- easy to convert data; quick sort, smoothing, making tables and so on
- to draw a math function on 2D graph using an expression
- to copy a graph as extended-metafile and bitmap formats to paste it on a presentation software
- easy to read many data files saved in different folders\
It works on Windows XP or above. That’s it. Enjoy!