Droid Explorer is an excellent all-in-one Android manager that can manage any task, files, and apps in your android mobile phone. Just connect your Android phone, run this app, select your phone, and hit Connect.
It will display your Android phone in the Windows Explorer from where you can manage all your files and applications.
View in gallery
Editor’s Notes: Since I am an iPhone user and has yet to own an Android phone, I was unable to test it successfully. I am writing about this tool here so that all Android phone users at AddictiveTips can test it out for themselves.
Below you will find some more screenshots of this app taken from developer’s page.
View in galleryView in gallery View in gallery
View in gallery
Some features include:
- Multiple Device Support
- Copy and auto-apply update.zip
- Copy local files to device
- Auto detection of connected/disconnected device
- APK file icon and extended information
- Device command shell window
- Reboot device
- Reboot device in to recovery mode
- Open files for viewing / execution locally with the default file type executable
- Drag & Drop file copy from Explorer
- Flash Recovery Image
- Package Manager (Install & Uninstall)
- No need to mount SD card to access files from computer
- Access files in other directories besides SD card
- Copy files from device to local clipboard
- Paste files from local clipboard to device
- Open files on local machine
- Display open with dialog to specify what to open a file with
- Right click APK and Uninstall
- Right click APK and Install
- Delete files from device
- Take a Screen Shot
- Plugins can register as a component to open files
Before you run this tool, it has some requirements and works with selected ROMs only. For complete info, along with more screenshots and download, hit the link below.