Image processing software are a dime a dozen, and while various commercial solutions are available, they are either paid or lack advanced features. Hornil StylePix is among the the list of free image viewers and editors (Gimp and Paint.NET being the others) that is both intuitive and feature-rich tool which can replicate several of the options present in commercial software like Adobe Photoshop.
The software has a short learning curve, and the options offered are easy to understand and use so that even non-experienced users can easily use it. It is also memory optimized and focuses on working with environments where memory is not abundant, like netbooks, virtual machines, etc.
Some of the features on StylePix include:
- png, jpg, bmp, tif, gif, tga file formats are supported
- Working with multiple files can be opened simultaneously
- Multi-level undo-redo support and action list display
- Zoom in/out and the full-screen view and guides, rulers, grid support
- Thumbnail, histogram and waveform view for current editing image
- StylePix own file format(.tsp) support
StylePix comes with a wide variety of image-editing tools, ranging from red-eye reduction to dust removal, blur and sharpen, filters etc.
This tool is available as both installable and portable versions, and should work on all versions of Windows. We tested it on Windows 7 32-bit OS. Should your machine be able to handle it, you may want to check out Imagina too.
Download Hornil StylePix