Windows 7 does not allow users to tweak the taskbar except changing some default size, choosing the number of jump list items, etc. But what if you want to tweak beyond it? This is where 7 Taskbar Tweaker comes in.
It is a portable tool which allows us to tweak six different actions, they are, right-click, grouping, dropping, middle click, left click on grouped button, and thumbnail preview.
The complete list of options are:
- Right-click: Jump list or Standard Window Menu
- Grouping: Group By Application ID or Don’t Group
- Dropping: Pin To or Open With
- Middle-click: New Program Instance, Close Windows, or Focus Window
- Left Click On Grouped Button: Open Thumbnail Preview or Cycle Through Windows
- Thumbnail Preview: Disable/Enable
It has been developed for Windows 7 only, both 32-bit and 64-bit versions are available. Enjoy!