If you own an Xbox or Xbox 360, then this tip is for you. XbList brings your Xbox Live friends to the desktop in a buddy-list format(same format as Live Messenger). It also updates your friend’s activity right on your desktop and shows both Gamer pictures and Gamer cards. You must have an Xbox Live account to use this software.
This tool is for those gamers who spend more time on their computers. Since you cannot stick to the Xbox console 24/7, this software makes perfect sense.
You can find details of every friend in your list. Once any of your frienda starts playing a game, you will be immediately notified.
The full list of features include.
- Constantly updates to show which friends are playing what games
- Displays the Xbox Live Gamer Picture or Halo emblem for each of your friends
- Popup notifications when friends sign on and off, as well as on other events.
- Displays an alert whenever you have new Xbox Live messages.
- When you hover your mouse over a friend XBList shows their Gamer Card, with extra info about when they last signed on and what they’re playing. It will also show their Halo emblem if they don’t have a Gamer Picture or you prefer Halo Emblems.
- Easily access your friends’ Xbox.com profiles, Halo stats, and compose messages.
- Manage your Friends List right from the Windows desktop – add and remove friends, and accept or reject friend invites.
- Shows friends that can be joined on Xbox Live.
It requires at least .NET Framework 2.0 to run and works on Windows XP, Vista, and 7. The latest version of this software includes many new features, changes, and important bug fixes. Enjoy!