2710 DJ is a free application for Windows which allows you to mix and synthesize your favorite music. It is a complex application that contains advanced features for music junkies. It has far more options to create professional music when compared with Microsoft Songsmith, and is totally free.
You can record your own voice with the help of microphone and mix it with your favorite music. It has a build-in intelligent track suggesting feature. You can create up-to 10 small mini-players and unlimited number of music playlist. It can record to different file formats such as, MP3, WMA, OGG, or WAV format.
Below is an example of how to play music in a Sample Player.
You can play the music in different modes: Tempo, Pitch, Rate, or can rotate between them.
It works on Windows XP/2000/Vista and requires .NET Framework 2.0 to run. Some main features include:
- Familiar dual player DJ setup
- Automatic cue point detection
- Integrated CD+G (karaoke) players
- Create up to an additional ten mini players
- Record to MP3, WMA, OGG or WAV format
- Extremely fast unlimited search facility
- Use any screen resolution 800×600 or higher
- Unattended or manual operation
- Change any keyboard shortcut
- Fully featured sample player (for jingles, advertisements etc) | show
- Recall play history easily
- Track suggesting feature
- Emergency play feature
- Multiple playlists
- Full drag and drop support
- Accurate ´home time´ real-time calculation
- Lots of file formats supported including MP3, WMA and WAV
- Export your lists to a CSV file
- Simple installation and setup
- Detailed, easy-to-read PDF user guide
- CDG file compressor to save space with your CDG files