View in galleryEarlier we had covered a guide on how to gain Radio and ENG S-Off on the HTC Desire HD, which involved quite some cumbersome commands via ADB. Not everyone can cope with what seems like technical gibberish and that is why developers often come up with one click tools. XDA-Developers forum member jkoljo has created a one click tool that would get you an ENG S-Off on your Desire HD in no time.
As compared to our guide on the manual way to gain S-Off on the Desire HD, jkoljo’s one click solution is pretty straightforward to use. But of course there are some pre requisites to using this tool.
Disclaimer: Please follow this guide at your own risk. AddictiveTips will not be liable if your device gets damaged or bricked during the process.
- Rooted Desire HD. See our guide on how to root the Desire HD.
- ADB installed on your system. See our guide on what is ADB and how to install it.
- .NET Framework 3.5 installed.
- A Desire HD with lower then 1.7x stock or custom ROM.
- One Click ENG S-Off
- To begin, check that USB debugging is enabled under Settings > Application > Developement.
- Connect the phone to the PC and extract EasyS-OFF_05.zip to run Desire HD easy s-off.exe.
- Check the I have Radio S-OFF in the tool and hit the S-OFF it! button.
- If the phone prompts for superuser access, allow it.
Your phone may behave erratically after the tool completes its process. Simply reboot the phone and you should have gained ENG S-Off on your Desire HD.
For updates and queries, visit the forum thread at XDA-Developers.