View in galleryDo you get bored of stuff easily? Are you amongst those who require a constant variation in everything they do and look at? Do you, like me, carry a handful of wallpapers in your Android device so you change them as soon as you get bored of looking at the one you set a day ago ? If you fit this description and have a Motorola Droid or Motorola Milestone running CyanogenMod 6, we have a stunning theme for you!
Disclaimer: Please follow this guide at your own risk. AddictiveTips will not be liable if your device gets damaged or bricked during the process.
This theme is called Kalagas Mixed and it is exclusively meant for Motorola Milestone or Motorola Droid with CyanogenMod 6 installed. Here are a few screenshots to give you an idea of what’s in store for you in this theme.
What you’ll need:
- A rooted Motorola Milestone or Droid running CyanogenMod 6.1.2.
- Androidiani OpenRecovery that you can download from here.
- Kalagas Mixed Theme files for Cyanogen MOD: File 1, File 2
- Download Androidiani OpenRecovery and extract it to the root of your SD card.
- Replace All files inside the OpenRecovery folder if you already have OpenRecovery installed.
- Unzip the two theme files on the root of your SD card. This would replace & add themed files inside your OpenRecovery folders
- Reboot your phone into recovery.
- Do a Nandroid Backup, just to be on the safe side.
- Wipe cache partition and Dalvik cache.
- Go to Froyo 2.2.1 Modding Menu > Install and Restore Theme > Install Theme, select the theme and let the installation finish.
- Wipe cache parition and Dalvik cache again.
- Reboot your device.
- Goto Settings > CyanogenMod Settings > User Interface > Tweak Extras > Choose Theme, select Yainnis2 and reboot for the last time.
Congratulations – your Droid/Milestone has been modded with Kalagas Mixed theme!
The theme not only replaces many stock Android icons with updated colorful ones but also contains latest themed Google apps such as Gmail, Youtube, GoogleVoice, Maps & Facebook.