Although you love your rooted Motorola Milestone, but at times there are some issues that can only be dealt by your carrier’s customer service. We already are aware of the fact that rooting voids any Android handset’s warranty but, you can revert back to stock too.
So, in case you are want your milestone to be going in customer services hands, then here is the method to revert back to stock if you are rooted.
- The first step is to download USB Drivers, RSDLite according to your computer’s operating system.
- Now navigate to this link and choose the .SBF file that matches your handset specs.
- Once you have downloaded and saved .SBF file, connect your phone to the computer and turn off your phone.
- Once this is done, boot your phone ns bootloader by pressing D-Pad UP key and simultaneously pressing the power button.
- Now launch RSDLite and you will be able to see your device in the list.
- Once this is done, select your .SBF file and start the process. Your phone will reboot once the procedure is over.
The you go! you now have your Motorola Milestone reverted back to stock which you can easily take back to your customer service for a replacement or whatever purpose.
Please note that we didn’t try this method ourselves so, it will be better to consult the official thread at XDA to seek support and download drivers plus RSDLite.
Disclaimer: Addictivetips will not be responsible in case you brick or incur any other damage to your device following this guide.