It seems the charm of producing touch-tablets is capturing special interest from LCD and other display type manufacturers. Recently we reported specs and features of ViewPad 7 by ViewSonic and now, HANNSpree, another global leader in LCD TV and monitors production, has announced it’s Multi-Touch Android based tablet. Unlike other Android tablets, this HANNSpree unit is 10.1 Inches with integrated nVidia Graphic Processing chip. We can expect a high level of gaming and multimedia experience on this tablet as well as some cool 1080p movie runtime.
Here are the specs of HANNSpree Android Tablet:
- Android 2.2 Froyo With Flash 10.1
- ARM A9 Dual-Core 1.0 GHz Processor
- 1,024 x 600-pixel capacitive touchscreen
- Customized HANNSpree UI
- Low power nVidia Graphic Processing Unit
- 1080p Video Playback Support
- Bluetooth 2.1+ EDR
- Mini HDMI Port
- Mini USB Port
- 3.5 mm Headphone Jack
- MicroSD Card Slot
- Light Sensor
- 3500mAH Battery [8 Hours 1080p Video Playback]
The tablet will be released soon and the price tag will be fixed at €399 for Europe. If this tablet makes its way to US, you can expect the price to be $500 approx.