Archos Android tablet is one the most favored mediocre priced Android tablet favored by many. The only deal breaker in this case was non-availability of Android Gapps and Market. Folks over at Archosfans Forums have been able to hack the Market successfully on stock/unrooted Archos Tablet.
Here is the step by step guide on installing Gapps and Market on Archos Android Touch Tablet:
- The first step is to download hacked Gapps and Market app from here and save it on your desktop.
- Now connect your Archos tablet to the computer and mount SD card.
- Once this is done, copy and paste downloaded Gapps for Archos on SD card root.
- Now Install the copied APK file by using Device File Manager.
- Once this is done, launch the install package and follow onscreen instructions to enable Market and other Gapps.
There you go! You can now install free/paid apps from Market as per your desire. The hack has been reported working one every Archos Firmware version and also is operational over Archos 43 internet Tablet.
Disclaimer: Please note that this guide has been prepared on information provided by hack discoverers. We did not test this hack ourselves and therefore are not responsible for it’s working or non working. Proceed on this guide at your own risk. AddictiveTips won’t be liable of any permanent/nonpermanent damage incurred to your device following this method.