Accepting and Declining a call on iPhone has always been an issue with some folks having no idea of how to turn down a phone call during crucial moments. But in case you have already jailbroken your iPhone, you can easily decline a call by installing EZDecline app from Cydia store. This, in my opinion, is a must have if you fear your high pitched ringtone going off during your professional meetings, classes etc. The hack is a simple one and you get a decline button along with answer instead of “Slide to Answer”.
We have tested this app on iPhone 3G running jailbroken iOS 4.1 along with iPhone 4 with likewise OS Firmware, and it seriously works like a charm. Another great thing about this tweak is that it allows you to reject a call during sleep mode too.
Here are the step by step instructions on enabling call decline button on iPhone with EZDecline.
- The first step is to launch Cydia.
- Now tap Manage and go to Sources and add https://repo.insanelyi.com.
- Once the repo is added, search for EZDecline in Cydia Search bar.
- Tap on EZDecline Tab and and install the app by pressing “Install” on top left corner.
- Wait for the installation to finish and Restart Springboard.
Now take another handset and dial your number, you will be able to see a red Decline Button along with Green Answer. This tweak also works even if you have Passcode locked your iPhone.