Although Apple and Adobe are trying their best to stop iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad users from seeing Flash content on their devices, but this war is meaningless for hackers. Previously we discussed about installing Flash AKA Frash on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad via SSH, but now you can simply use Cydia to accomplish this.
Here is a simple step by step guide on installing Flash (Frash) on your iDevice through Cydia.
- The first step is to make sure that you have a jailbroken iDevice.
- Now launch Cydia on your device.
- After you have launched Cydia, tap on Manage.
- Now tap on Sources.
- After you are in Sources. tap on Edit and then tap Add.
- Make sure your phone connects to internet over Wi-Fi, type “https://repo.benm.at” in the field.
- Tap on Add Source “https://repo.benm.at”.
- When you are done with adding the source, tap on Done.
- Search Frash and after you find it, press Install and Confirm to complete the installation process.
- When you are done with the installation, you can cross check to see if every thing went fine by opening a flash enabled site in Safari browser. You will find a F logo on any Flash-based content and you can simply tap on the F logo to view the content.
Disclaimer: AddictiveTips won’t be liable for any damages that may incur to your device during the process.