Let’s face it, not all the applications that are dug up by Android fanatics, available in the Android market. It can be frustrating when you have a load of these apps on your PC, and want to install them on your Android device. You could always copy them onto the device and install them one by one through a file explorer, or you could use Auto APK Installer, created by XDA-Developers forum member Stickman89.
The Auto APK Installer is the most simplest yet functional application that we’ve come across for installing multiple APKs. Previously we covered Android Injector an application serving the same purpose as Auto APK Installer and boasted a GUI as well. Before you move onto using this application, let us tell you what you’ll need.
- Rooted Android device.
- ADB installed. (See our guide on how to install and use ADB).
- Device drivers installed.
- USB cable.
- Download Auto APK installer.
- Extract the files.
- Copy all the APK files you want to install into the folder named, ‘PLACE APK HERE’.
- Run ‘AUTO-APK Installer.exe’ and read the pop ups on the screen as they follow. The entire installation process is automated, so sit back and relax.
That simple! What we like about Auto APK Installer is, that unlike Android Injector, where you have to navigate to the folder where you APK files are and then select them one by one, this application allows you to simply drag and drop those files into the ‘PLACE-APK-HERE’ folder and run the installer.
For updates and queries, visit the forum thread at XDA-Developers.