There’s an array of boot animations out there for your Android devices, but only a handful of them are actually able to last on your device and make an impact. Gingerbread Man Anatomy is one of those brilliant animations by Devianart forum member freeny featuring a gingerbread man spinning around with half his organs showing. So they were alive after all this time. More on it after the jump!
The boot animation can be installed via recovery as well making it easier to install. You can also see our guide on changing, customizing & creating an Android boot animation. As for this boot animation, you can see a preview below and then we’ll proceed with the installation.
Disclaimer: Please follow this guide at your own risk. AddictiveTips will not be liable if your device gets damaged or bricked during the process.
- A rooted Android device. See our guide on rooting your Android device.
- A custom recovery installed.
- Gingerbread Man Anatomy.
- To begin, download the animation from the link above and copy it to the root of your SD card.
- Once done, reboot into recovery by pressing the Volume down, Home and Power buttons together, letting go of the power button when the boot screen appears.
- Make a nandroid backup by navigating to backup/restore > backup.
- Select wipe cache and wipe dalvick cache.
- Select install zip from sdcard > choose zip from sdcard and select the animation copied to your SD card.
- Once the animation is flashed, simply reboot the device.
For updates and queries, visit the forum thread at XDA-Developers.