ROM Manager is a highly useful application for Android phones with root. Most of the Android users, who opt to root their handsets, always download and install ROM Manager because it provides them with ability to flash ClockworkMod Recovery easily along with options like Permissions Fixes, Reboot Into Recovery etc. ROM Manager also has inbuilt options to download latest CyanogenMod and other compatible Custom ROM Releases for different phones / tablets. The premium version of the app allows the users to download CM Nightlies and test them.
Samsung Galaxy S II and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 are now fully compatible with ROM Manager. This will definitely cheer the owners of these two devices as after root, they won’t have to manually fix permissions, look for CM nightly builds or flash ClockworkMod recovery with external .bat files.
Here is the step by step guide to install ROM Manager on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Galaxy S II phone:
1. The first step is to make sure that you have root on your device. You can root Galaxy Tab 10.1 by following the instructions here and click here for Galaxy S II Root.
2. Once you are sure that you have root on your device, launch Android Market from homescreen.
3. Once in the Android Market, search for ROM Manager.
4. Now download and install ROM Manager on your Tab or Phone by tapping on the ROM Manager search result.
5. After ROM Manager has been successfully installed on your phone / tab. launch by tapping on ROM Manager Icon.
And there you go! You now have ROM Manager installed on your Samsung Galaxy S II and Galaxy Tab 10.1. You can now flash recovery or tinker with other options as per your desire.