In case you have Nexus S 4G and ere thinking to shift to Samsung Galaxy S II, then how about test driving the interface first ? Shiftr182, Senior XDA member, has managed to grab TouchWiz 4 from a custom ROM he was using on his Epic 4G and apparently the launcher works without flaw on Google Nexus S 4G. According to Shiftr, the launcher is fully functional without any glitches and allows you to test drive every aspect.
Here is the step by step guide to install TouchWiz 4 Launcher from Samsung Galaxy S II on Google Nexus S 4G:
- The first step is to download the APK from here and save the file on your desktop.
- Once done, connect you phone to the computer.
- Now mount SD Card as flash drive and copy the earlier download APK to SD Card root.
- Once done, disconnect your phone from the computer.
- Now connect your phone over a stable Wi-Fi internet connection and download Astro File Manager from Market.
- After you have downloaded and installed the file manager, tap to launch and follow onscreen instructions to install the TWLauncher.apk file from SD Card.
- After the installation is complete, exit the file manager.
- Now tap on the Home button and select TouchWiz Launcher from option menu.
And there you go! You now have complete TouchWiz 4 at your Nexus S 4G’s disposal. You can now checkout all the cool widgets and drawer settings from launcher preferences. Enjoy!