Droid Bionic is one of those Android phones that has gathered a massive fan base prior to it’s release. The leaked pictures, videos, ROM dumps and boot animations of this phone have been reported massively across the web sphere. Apparently now the Droid Bionic has root and all credit goes to BBCrackman’s “Source” who actually gained and confirmed root access. This might be great news for some as they will be able to gain root access on their devices as soon as they receive them. The method deployed to root Motorola Droid Bionic is same as the one used for rooting Droid 3.
Here is how you can root your Motorola Droid Bionic with a single click:
Disclaimer: Please make sure that you have ample rooting, hacking and flashing experience before you try this hack. AddictiveTips won’t be responsible if you end up damaging your device
- The first step is download and install Motorola Android Drivers [64 Bit, 32 Bit].
- Once done, download Motorola One Click Root Zip file from here and unzip the packaged contents to your desktop.
- After this enable USB debugging on your phone by going to Settings > Applications > Development and check marking USB Debugging.
- Now connect your phone to the computer and make sure you select “Charge Only” mode.
- Now click on MotorolaOneClickRoot.exe and follow onscreen instructions to gain root.
And if everything went as planned, your Droid Bionic will be rooted. Please note that all credit for this root go to Djrbliss and other folks who helped. To learn more about this rooting exploit, please head to the link here.