In case you are facing Not Enough Space For Music Db. Del error on your rooted Android phone, then there is a method available to fix this. This error usually occurs when you flash too many custom ROMs, modded kernels and apply some hardware level tweaks, such as lag fixes, on your phone. At times there custom tweaks and mods corrupt the music player DB files which results in this error.
Here is the step by step guide on fixing Not Enough Space For Music db. Del error on your Android phone:
- The first step is to download Root Explorer from the market.
- Once the download is done, launch Root Explorer and navigate to /dbdata/databases/com.android.providers.media.
- once you are in com.android.providers.media, check mark all files and delete them. There should be 3 or 2 files with .db extension and 1 with journal extension.
- Once you have deleted these files, rerun Media Scanner (you can also use switch pro widget to do this task too).
- Now simply reboot your phone.
Once you phone reboots, head over to you music player and this time your music listening experience won’t be hindered by .db errors. Repeat the same procedure if this error ever turns up again. The hack has been tested on Samsung Galaxy S and it should work seamlessly on other Android handsets as well.