Binge watching is something that has become very popular during our modern age. At the same time, there has been an increase in its subscription charges. Since it’s a host to various amazing web series and movies, many people don’t want to lose access to Netflix, even as the fees rise. However, between rising subscription rates and difficult economic times, not everybody can afford to pay this much money every month. That’s why we’re here today with a few alternatives for how to get Netflix for free.
Get it Free from T-Mobile
T-Mobile companies promise to offer their clients a free Netflix account. We know that this doesn’t mean it’s technically free since you must invest in something from the phone company. But T-Mobile provides you with a Netflix account at no additional charge — although the deal is not open to all users. If you choose a package that does not include a credit check or a prepaid package, the Netflix deal would be off the table. If you are eligible, here’s how to get Netflix for free from T-Mobile:
- Sign up for the T-Mobile One Plan.
- Be certain that you do not opt for a prepaid or the no credit check plan.
- Add an extra one more line to the plan. The free Netflix deal is only eligible if you have a minimum of two lines.
- Opt-in to Netflix on Us service.
- Wait for T-Mobile to deliver a text message, then follow the instructions.
Share Netflix Accounts
To get Netflix for free, you may need to be extra sweet to friends and family members who pay for these services. So here’s the strategy to follow: all you need to do is ask one of your friends or family members to provide you the login info to them so that you can binge watch from their Netflix account. When you get it, create a different profile and begin your Netflix watching free of charge. If they’re generous enough, they’ll be okay with you watching without payment.
You also need to know that every user of the same Netflix account cannot get a different password. Therefore, whatever you binge watch can be seen by the owner. So it’s better that you delete Netflix’s history for your comfort, if that’s a concern.
Get it Free from Verizon
Verizon still provides Netflix online, but it’s not for wireless subscribers. The best way to make the most of this deal is to register for FIOS TV from Verizon because it’s not made to be available by them with all the plans.
- Sign up for FIOS TV.
- Ensure you choose to use a triple play package that involves television, phone, and internet.
- Your membership must be in use for 31 days until you apply, and you will get a notification from Verizon whenever you can redeem your Netflix offer.
- Once you’re registered, log in to your Verizon account and follow the above-mentioned instructions.
We hope that now you know how you can get a subscription to Netflix for free. Things are not going to be easy-peasy for you. However, all the effort that you put in will save the few extra dollars you save every month!
If you need a VPN for a short while when traveling for example, you can get our top ranked VPN free of charge. NordVPN includes a 30-day money-back guarantee. You will need to pay for the subscription, that’s a fact, but it allows full access for 30 days and then you cancel for a full refund. Their no-questions-asked cancellation policy lives up to its name.