It’s surprisingly easy to get a Czech IP address from outside the country, you just need a VPN with great encryption and servers inside the Czech Republic. However, only a few providers are up to the task. Today, we review the best VPNs on the market for spoofing a Czech IP safely and quickly.
The Czech Republic is one of the best countries for Internet goers. Within the country’s physical and digital borders, users have the right to surf the web freely, with very few limits and no censorship filters. In this article, we’ll explain how you can take advantage of the country’s lenient Internet laws and central European location using a VPN.
Unblock Czech content and enjoy the free and open Internet with these VPNs:
- NordVPN – Best for Czech Spoofing – NordVPN’s server network is truly expansive, covering Czechia and every neighboring country. Spoof your IP in complete anonymity with NordLynx encryption, zero logging, and a kill switch to guard you.
- Surfshark – Surfshark gets a ton of mileage out of its Czech servers, with adblocking, obfuscation, and unbreakable encryption available on each.
- ExpressVPN – Our top pick for users in need of maximum connection speeds. Rotating IPs sneak past VPN blacklists employed by sites like Netflix.
- PrivateVPN – A tinkerer’s delight, with customizable settings that let you optimize both speed and security.
First, we’ll take a look at what makes a good VPN, then help you narrow down your market research to a handful of the industry’s best services. Then, we’ll show you how to use your chosen VPN to unlock your Czech IP. Finally, we’ll close by covering the benefits of digitally relocating to the Czech Republic in greater detail.
Use the right VPN to change your IP
A VPN does two things. First, it changes your IP address. Second, it encrypts your data while keeping any records that could be used to trace your identity secure. But how do you pick the right provider for your needs? Below are the most important features to consider when it comes to picking the right VPN service to get a Czech IP address.
- Fast connection speeds – VPNs generally slow you down – but how much depends on the quality of your provider. Choosing the right VPN will ensure that the speed difference is consistently kept to a minimum.
- Unbreakable encryption – better, stronger encryption technology ensures that your identity and data are protected. The best common cryptographic standard is AES-256. If a provider has it, you can trust them to keep your information safe.
- Expansive server network – in order to get a Czech IP address, the VPN you choose must have servers within said country. Also, the bigger a provider’s server network, the faster and more reliable your VPN connection is going to be.
- Zero-logging policy – the best VPNs don’t log or store your information. This is what’s called a “zero-logging policy”, and so long as your provider has one, everything you do online will remain anonymous and hidden.
Best VPNs to spoof a Czech IP address from anywhere
The following VPN providers are guaranteed to give you reliable access to a Czech IP address, no matter where you are in the world:
NordVPN has a wide range of impressive features, but what makes it stand out in the market is its unbreakable security. In addition to using military-grade AES-256 technology, NordVPN gives you a selection of specialty servers, including double VPN and anti-DDoS options, to further optimize and protect your connections. Your identity is further protected by a strong no-logging policy that covers traffic, IP addresses, timestamps, bandwidth and more. When you take all these features and add in a Czech IP, the result is one of the safest possible internet connections in the world.
Outside of security, NordVPN’s impressive 5,500+ servers in 58 countries ensure that you have the quickest, most reliable connection to Czech IP addresses possible at all times. Software is compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Chrome OS, and a number of other platforms. Unlike most VPN providers’ apps, NordVPN’s mobile software contains most (if not all) the same features as the desktop equivalents – which is important if you don’t want to use stripped-down apps on your smartphone and tablet. Installation is easy, interfaces on all devices are intuitive, and there’s a number of extra features – like the automatic kill switch, which makes sure your identity stays hidden even if your VPN connection has dropped.
Read our full NordVPN review.
- Works with Netflix, BBC iPlayer without breaking a sweat
- Over 5,400 servers in 61 countries
- Strong encryption is used on all connections
- No logs and encrypted connections for total privacy
- Customer Service (24/7 Chat).
- They can take 30 days to process refunds.
Surfshark has fast become one of the best spoofers on the market, thanks to a constantly expanding network currently encompassing more than 3200 servers in 65 countries. This includes several nodes in Czechia, each of which enjoys unbreakable encryption via 256-AES-GCM encryption.
Moreover, these Czech servers can also make use of Surfshark’s more unique features: Camouflage obfuscation, smart DNS, and NoBorders anti-censorship. You don’t have to toggle these on or off or fiddle with settings; they just work whenever your app detects censorship, surveillance or VPN blocking efforts.
Additionally, Surfshark offers CleanWeb anti-malware, ad-blocking and anti-tracking. This helps keep you safe from yourself by blocking out bad links before they load, saving you bandwidth in the process. And with a kill switch, IP/DNS/WebRTC leak protection, and a strict zero logging policy, Surfshark ensures you never leave a trace of your spoofing activity behind.
- Every server optimized for unblocking Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and more
- Every server is a speciality server
- No questions asked money back guarantee
- Based in the British Virgin Islands, where there are no data retention laws
- Responsive customer support available 24/7.
- Growing network doesn’t have same coverage as more mature VPNs
- New-kid-on-the-block status may not instill same trust as larger providers.
Read our full Surfshark review.
ExpressVPN offers a great user experience and a secure, fast connection. With built-in 256-bit AES encryption and a no-logging policy, everything you do online will be untraceable to the government and third parties (including cybercriminals). The fact that the interface is so user-friendly makes the extent to which the software is secure even more impressive. All the ExpressVPN apps are intuitive, easy to use, and straightforward to install on a wide variety of platforms including Mac OS, Windows, Linux, Android, and even some smart TVs and game consoles.
With 3,000 servers across 94 countries, you can get virtually any IP you want when you’re not using your Czech one. You can also enjoy low-latency, high-speed connections to centralized and P2P services all over the world. We found that the service ranks as one of the fastest on all speed tests – which is perfect for streamers, gamers, torrent users and anyone who wants to make VoIP calls. Even better, both speed and bandwidth are unlimited, meaning you’ll never see your speed capped because you’ve used your VPN connection too much. There’s even a built-in speed test you can use to make sure you’re getting the highest speed possible while using ExpressVPN.
Read our full ExpressVPN review.
- SPECIAL OFFER: 3 months free (49% off - link below)
- Superfast servers (minimal speed loss)
- AES-256 encryption
- No logging policy well enforced
- Great support (24/7 chat).
- Power-users configuration options.
If you’ve never used a VPN before, PrivateVPN’s user-friendly software will be a pleasant surprise. Despite a strong set of security features, the service’s apps – which work on all common devices – are easy and fun to use. There’s even a remote setup service included in every deal to help VPN newbies set the service up. The service might have one of the more modest server networks – around 150 servers in 60+ countries – but due to the high-quality equipment used, connection speeds are on par with much larger VPNs.
In addition to being easy to use, PrivateVPN is tough on security. 256-bit encryption protocols range from OpenVPN’s UDP and TCP to gaming-optimized L2TP. A comprehensive no-logging policy means that nobody (not even the government) can view IP access logs, timestamps, or anything else that reveals your identity–simply because that information isn’t recorded in the first place.
Last but not least, PrivateVPN has 2 unique advantages over other VPNs. First, it’s P2P and torrent-friendly, meaning you can use torrent clients to your heart’s content and never worry about low download speeds or your VPN provider asking unwanted questions. In fact, PrivateVPN’s team will help you troubleshoot your P2P apps if they don’t work properly with your VPN connection. Second, there are up to 6 simultaneous connections, meaning you can connect your tablet, your smartphone, your desktop computer, your WiFi router and your video game console – and still have a connection left over for another household member.
Read our full PrivateVPN review.
How do I download and use my VPN?
Below you will find a step-by-step description of how to download a VPN in order to get your Czech IP address. As soon as you are done with these instructions, you are ready to browse online content available to users in the Czech Republic. If you already know how to use a VPN, skip ahead to the 2nd point where we check for DNS leaks.
Step 1 – Download the VPN
VPNs are made in a way that gives you the most user-friendly experience possible. Installing and using one to get a Czech IP is as simple as:
- Sign into your VPN account in your browser and downloading the right app for your device and operating system.
- Install the VPN, open it, and enter your login details.
- Open the list of servers and specifically select one with the Czech Republic.
- Connect to the server in question and give it a few seconds to get going.
- You can now use your Czech IP address. Unless you’re using advanced features like split-tunneling, you’re now digitally located in the Czech Republic for everything you do (until you close your VPN connection).
Step 2 – Verify your Czech IP address and check for DNS leaks
DNS leaks mean that your ISP continues to see what you’re doing online, even though you’re behind a VPN. If you are new to using VPN software or recently switched services, we recommend you take the DNS leak test to make sure your data and identity are protected. Here’s how you do it:
- Open your VPN app and connect to a server within the Czech Republic.
- On the same device, launch a browser and enter ipleak.net.
- After a few moments, the page will automatically run an IP address lookup.
- If it shows Czech Republic under the “Your IP Addresses” section at the top of the page, you are good to go!
- If that is not the case and you see your actual geographical location, check with your VPN provider if there is a potential IP leak error.
Why should you choose a VPN over a proxy?
Proxy services and VPNs can both give you a Czech IP. The main difference is that a proxy server only hides your IP address without encrypting it, whereas a VPN protects your data. With a proxy, any interested third party can see which blocked websites you are trying to access. If you want to stay secure and make sure your ISP, the government and online criminals can’t see what you do online, you need a VPN with strong encryption.
The benefits of a Czech IP address
There are numerous reasons to get a Czech IP address. Below, we cover some of the most compelling:
A freer Internet
The Czech Republic has ranks highly on Internet Freedom lists thanks to a set of user-friendly laws. For starters, the government is unlikely to monitor someone who appears to be in the country. With a Czech IP, you can free yourself from ISP tracking and government monitoring. That’s because local laws prohibit interference with private correspondence and provide a high degree of personal freedom: something local officials and companies respect. If someone (e.g. the government) is trying to access your private data, they’ll find it difficult to do so when you have a Czech IP.
Superior online gaming and P2P experiences are two more reasons to get a Czech IP address. The country is close to Central Europe and East Europe, as well as the Middle East and Asia – and getting an IP from there means getting low latencies and high download speeds from all of Eurasia. This is an important benefit for torrent users, streamers and gamers. Last but not least, Czech IP addresses opens access to a lot of local content. You may not get the biggest Netflix or Hulu library with a Czech IP – but you’ll be able to watch all kinds of films and series from the EU with ease.
Exclusive online deals
Getting online shopping deals is another reason to get a Czech IP. For example, the price of booking a flight online varies depending on the location; even if you are booking the exact same flight, the price you see in Italy is different to the one you see in the US. This is the case because websites shows you flight prices depending on how rich the country you’re in is. If you live somewhere developed, you will be shown more expensive flights. Conversely, using a Czech IP address will allow you to book flights at a cheaper price!
You can also take advantage of online deals within the Czech Republic. This applies to shopping online as well as buying access to content libraries and digital products. For example, Netflix costs $9.34 in the country – a fair bit less than the $10.95 that Norwegians pay. Getting a Czech IP can help you access the former price and save money. Other potential savings include seasonal sales, deals on local products, and great prices on products that may not be available in your country.
Although this guide goes into a lot of detail, getting yourself a Czech IP address with a VPN is very straightforward and only takes a few simple steps. VPNs not only ensure that you no longer need to deal with geographical restrictions when it comes to content, but also keep your online information safe and secure. Within a few moments, you can also switch from one IP address to another, meaning that your activity is untraceable all throughout the browsing experience. Using any one of the VPNs we have covered above will enable you to enjoy the internet from every corner of the world within seconds.
What are you planning on using your Czech IP address for? Leave us some creative ideas or comments down below.
If you need a VPN for a short while when traveling for example, you can get our top ranked VPN free of charge. NordVPN includes a 30-day money-back guarantee. You will need to pay for the subscription, that’s a fact, but it allows full access for 30 days and then you cancel for a full refund. Their no-questions-asked cancellation policy lives up to its name.